"Beach shower"

Love your BOB stroller for off-roading the little one? Hate a particular bottle warmer because it's either freezing or burning your hands? Share that gold with other dads.
Forum rules
1. This is an inclusive space
2. Be kind
3. No nudity
4. No violence
5. These rules will evolve as the forum grows and changes
JoshStrummer

"Beach shower"

Post by JoshStrummer »

A week or so ago, my wife says to me "I think I want to buy this portable beach shower for kids. You just hand pump it, and spray kids down to get them clean for the car."
I looked at the picture and said, "couldn't we just buy a weed sprayer? It looks like the exact same thing except it doesn't come in these nice looking colors."
She did a little more looking and bought a weed sprayer with a nice multi-setting nozzle for $12 instead of the advertised $50 portable kids beach shower. Works perfectly. Gentle spray that can still clean off the kiddo.
The only negative is that she seems to have forgotten my input, and now says it's a good thing she thought of it. But hey, if anyone else is considering ways to clean off kiddos after they've been busy getting dirty, that's a nice little hack.
zataks
Kids/ages: 7M, 5M

Re: "Beach shower"

Post by zataks »

This is brilliant! Sorry you’re not getting credit, you get the satisfaction of knowing it was you though